Telemedicine model to prevent blindness from familial glaucoma
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 760–765, November 2011
How to Cite
Staffieri, S. E., Ruddle, J. B., Kearns, L. S., Barbour, J. M., Edwards, T. L., Paul, P. and Mackey, D. A. (2011), Telemedicine model to prevent blindness from familial glaucoma. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 760–765. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02556.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2011 05:14AM EST
- Received 28 July 2010; accepted 11 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.