Eyelid squamous cell carcinoma in situ treated with topical 5-fluorouracil
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 915–916, December 2011
How to Cite
Sharkawi, E., Hamedani, M. and Fouladi, M. (2011), Eyelid squamous cell carcinoma in situ treated with topical 5-fluorouracil. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 915–916. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02564.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2011 05:18AM EST
- Received 10 January 2011; accepted 2 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.