Funding/Support: Medical Research Council UK Clinical Training Fellowship (G0600416; AD); none (DT, PM); in addition the Academic Unit of Ophthalmology is supported by the Birmingham Eye Foundation (Registered (UK) Charity 257549).
Safety profile of anterior chamber paracentesis performed at the slit lamp
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 725–728, November 2011
How to Cite
Trivedi, D., Denniston, A. K. and Murray, P. I. (2011), Safety profile of anterior chamber paracentesis performed at the slit lamp. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 725–728. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02565.x
Statement about conformity: The research was approved by Dudley Research Ethics Committee (06/Q2702/63).
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2011 05:18AM EST
- Received 13 January 2011; accepted 21 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.