Funding/Support: Medical Research Council UK Clinical Training Fellowship (G0600416; AD); none (DT, PM); in addition the Academic Unit of Ophthalmology is supported by the Birmingham Eye Foundation (Registered (UK) Charity 257549).
Safety profile of anterior chamber paracentesis performed at the slit lamp
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 725–728, November 2011
How to Cite
Trivedi, D., Denniston, A. K. and Murray, P. I. (2011), Safety profile of anterior chamber paracentesis performed at the slit lamp. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 725–728. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02565.x
Statement about conformity: The research was approved by Dudley Research Ethics Committee (06/Q2702/63).
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2011 05:18AM EST
- Received 13 January 2011; accepted 21 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.