Prevention of retinal ganglion cell swelling by systemic brimonidine in a rat experimental glaucoma model
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 799–807, November 2011
How to Cite
Pinar-Sueiro, S., Urcola, H., Agurtzane Rivas, M. and Vecino, E. (2011), Prevention of retinal ganglion cell swelling by systemic brimonidine in a rat experimental glaucoma model. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 799–807. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02573.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 07:58AM EST
- Received 28 October 2010; accepted 8 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!