Prevention of retinal ganglion cell swelling by systemic brimonidine in a rat experimental glaucoma model
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 799–807, November 2011
How to Cite
Pinar-Sueiro, S., Urcola, H., Agurtzane Rivas, M. and Vecino, E. (2011), Prevention of retinal ganglion cell swelling by systemic brimonidine in a rat experimental glaucoma model. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 799–807. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02573.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 07:58AM EST
- Received 28 October 2010; accepted 8 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.