Assessing the effectiveness of medical treatment for glaucoma
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 919–921, December 2011
How to Cite
Thomas, R. and Mengersen, K. (2011), Assessing the effectiveness of medical treatment for glaucoma. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 919–921. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02582.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 08:23AM EST
- Received 3 March 2011; accepted 17 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.