Prevalence of the refractive errors by age and gender: the Mashhad eye study of Iran
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 743–751, November 2011
How to Cite
Ostadimoghaddam, H., Fotouhi, A., Hashemi, H., Yekta, A., Heravian, J., Rezvan, F., Ghadimi, H., Rezvan, B. and Khabazkhoob, M. (2011), Prevalence of the refractive errors by age and gender: the Mashhad eye study of Iran. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 743–751. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02584.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 08:23AM EST
- Received 30 November 2010; accepted 2 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.