Conflict/competing interest: None declared.
Ethnic differences in macular thickness
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 893–898, December 2011
How to Cite
Tariq, Y. M., Li, H., Burlutsky, G. and Mitchell, P. (2011), Ethnic differences in macular thickness. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 893–898. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02593.x
Funding sources: Supported by the Australian National Health & Medical Research Council, Canberra, Australia (Grant 253732).
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2011 02:11AM EST
- Received 4 January 2011; accepted 12 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.