Conflict/competing interest: None.
Association of tumour necrosis factor-alpha -308 G/A polymorphism with primary open-angle glaucoma
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages e156–e162, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Bozkurt, B., Mesci, L., Irkec, M., Ozdag, B. B., Sanal, O., Arslan, U., Ersoy, F. and Tezcan, I. (2012), Association of tumour necrosis factor-alpha -308 G/A polymorphism with primary open-angle glaucoma. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: e156–e162. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02595.x
Funding sources: This project was supported by grants from TUBITAK (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) – SBAG-HD-152 (106S226).
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2011 02:12AM EST
- Received 15 January 2011; accepted 13 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!