Conflict/competing interest: None.
Association of tumour necrosis factor-alpha -308 G/A polymorphism with primary open-angle glaucoma
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages e156–e162, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Bozkurt, B., Mesci, L., Irkec, M., Ozdag, B. B., Sanal, O., Arslan, U., Ersoy, F. and Tezcan, I. (2012), Association of tumour necrosis factor-alpha -308 G/A polymorphism with primary open-angle glaucoma. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: e156–e162. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02595.x
Funding sources: This project was supported by grants from TUBITAK (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) – SBAG-HD-152 (106S226).
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2011 02:12AM EST
- Received 15 January 2011; accepted 13 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!