Conflict/competing interest: None declared.
Ophthalmic manifestations and risk factors for mortality of HIV patients in the post-highly active anti-retroviral therapy era: comment
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 918–919, December 2011
How to Cite
Kapoor, K. G. and Gibran, S. K. (2011), Ophthalmic manifestations and risk factors for mortality of HIV patients in the post-highly active anti-retroviral therapy era: comment. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 918–919. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02597.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2011 02:13AM EST
- Received 12 February 2011; accepted 15 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!