Conflict/competing interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Comparison of retinal nerve fibre layer thickness with visual evoked potential and visual field in patients with multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages e25–e31, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Alpay, A., Guney, T., Unal, A. and Ugurbas, S. H. (2012), Comparison of retinal nerve fibre layer thickness with visual evoked potential and visual field in patients with multiple sclerosis. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: e25–e31. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02619.x
Funding sources: No specific funding.
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2011 11:53AM EST
- Received 25 March 2011; accepted 27 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.