Conflict/competing interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Missing X and Y: a review of participant ages in population-based eye studies
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 305–319, April 2012
How to Cite
Forward, H., Hewitt, A. W. and Mackey, D. A. (2012), Missing X and Y: a review of participant ages in population-based eye studies. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 305–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02626.x
Funding sources: No specific funding.
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2011 11:54AM EST
- Received 19 May 2011; accepted 19 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.