Conflict/competing interest: None declared.
Biocompatibility and retinal support of a foldable capsular vitreous body injected with saline or silicone oil implanted in rabbit eyes
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages e67–e75, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Wang, P., Gao, Q., Jiang, Z., Lin, J., Liu, Y., Chen, J., Zhou, L., Li, H., Yang, Q. and Wang, T. (2012), Biocompatibility and retinal support of a foldable capsular vitreous body injected with saline or silicone oil implanted in rabbit eyes. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: e67–e75. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02664.x
Funding sources: This study was supported by National High-Tech R&D Program of China (863 Program, 2009AA2Z404).
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2011 09:30PM EST
- Received 13 February 2011; accepted 10 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!