Conflict/competing interest: None declared.
Referral of diabetic macular oedema by Australian optometrists: response
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 39, Issue 9, page 924, December 2011
How to Cite
Ng, J. Q., Morlet, N., Clark, A. and Taylor, H. R. (2011), Referral of diabetic macular oedema by Australian optometrists: response. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 39: 924. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02675.x
Funding sources: None declared.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2011 09:35PM EST
- Received 29 July 2011; accepted 31 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.