Competing/Conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Ocular infections caused by non-tuberculous mycobacteria: update on epidemiology and management
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 467–475, July 2012
How to Cite
Girgis, D. O., Karp, C. L. and Miller, D. (2012), Ocular infections caused by non-tuberculous mycobacteria: update on epidemiology and management. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 467–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02679.x
Funding sources: NIH core grant: P30-EY14801, Research to Prevent Blindness.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2011 12:16PM EST
- Received 18 February 2011; accepted 30 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!