These authors contributed equally to this work.
Prevalence of blindness and low vision: a study in the rural Heilongjiang Province of China
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 484–489, July 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Wang, H., Liu, J., Wang, T., Cao, S., Zhou, D., Du, L., Li, Z. and Liu, P. (2012), Prevalence of blindness and low vision: a study in the rural Heilongjiang Province of China. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 484–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02682.x
Conflict/competing interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Funding sources: The study was funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China Technology Support Program, ‘The Application and Demonstration of Appropriate Technologies for Rural Health Promotion’ (2007BAI07A05).
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2011 12:17PM EST
- Received 15 April 2011; accepted 12 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.