Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Intrastromal corneal ring segments: visual outcomes from a large case series
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 433–439, July 2012
How to Cite
Ferrara, G., Torquetti, L., Ferrara, P. and Merayo-Lloves, J. (2012), Intrastromal corneal ring segments: visual outcomes from a large case series. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 433–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02698.x
Funding sources: Dr Paulo Ferrara, Dr Guilherme Ferrara and Dr Jesús Merayo-Lloves have financial interest in the Ferrara Ring. Dr Leonardo Torquetti has no financial interest.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2011 12:17PM EST
- Received 9 July 2011; accepted 15 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.