Conflict/competing interest: MJC reports that she has been paid consultancy fees by the International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness (IAPB) and ORBIS; VCL reports that he is employed by the IAPB (VISION 2020 program); HL reports that he has only received consultancy fees for RAAB training and initial development of RACCS/RAAB software, which is now in the public domain.
Do gender inequities exist in cataract surgical coverage? Meta-analysis in Latin America
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 458–466, July 2012
How to Cite
Carter, M. J., Limburg, H., Lansingh, V. C., Silva, J. C. and Resnikoff, S. (2012), Do gender inequities exist in cataract surgical coverage? Meta-analysis in Latin America. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 458–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02722.x
Funding sources: This study was funded in part by ORBIS.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2011 08:49AM EST
- Received 2 September 2011; accepted 12 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.