Conflict/competing interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Prevalence of uveitis in indigenous populations presenting to remote clinics of central Australia: The Central Australian Ocular Health Study
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 448–453, July 2012
How to Cite
Chang, J. H., Landers, J., Henderson, T. R. and Craig, J. E. (2012), Prevalence of uveitis in indigenous populations presenting to remote clinics of central Australia: The Central Australian Ocular Health Study. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 448–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02726.x
Funding sources: Partial equipment grants for the study were received from the Ophthalmic Research Institute of Australia (B & L Lowe Grant) and the National Health and Medical Research Council (Centre for Clinical Research Excellence).
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2011 03:31AM EST
- Received 4 June 2011; accepted 29 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.