Conflict/competing interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Orbicularis oculi: morphological changes mimicking mitochondrial cytopathy in a series of control normal muscles
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 497–502, July 2012
How to Cite
McKelvie, P., Satchi, K., McNab, A. A. and Kennedy, P. (2012), Orbicularis oculi: morphological changes mimicking mitochondrial cytopathy in a series of control normal muscles. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 497–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02727.x
Funding sources: This study has received Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital research funding.
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2011 03:32AM EST
- Received 19 July 2011; accepted 9 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.