Conflict/competing interest: none declared.
Australian and New Zealand Registry of Advanced Glaucoma: methodology and recruitment
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 569–575, August 2012
How to Cite
Souzeau, E., Goldberg, I., Healey, P. R., Mills, R. A., Landers, J., Graham, S. L., Grigg, J. R., Usher, B., Straga, T., Crawford, A., Casson, R. J., Morgan, W. H., Ruddle, J. B., Coote, M. A., White, A., Stewart, J., Hewitt, A. W., Mackey, D. A., Burdon, K. P. and Craig, J. E. (2012), Australian and New Zealand Registry of Advanced Glaucoma: methodology and recruitment. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 569–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02742.x
Funding sources: This project is supported by The Eye Foundation (http://www.eyefoundation.org.au). KPB is supported by a National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Career Development Award and JEC is an NHMRC Practitioner Fellow.
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2011 05:42AM EST
- Received 28 July 2011; accepted 27 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.