Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Impact of gender on first eye cataract surgery and motor vehicle crash risk for older drivers
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2011 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 591–596, August 2012
How to Cite
Meuleners, L. B., Ng, J. Q., Fraser, M., Hendrie, D. and Morlet, N. (2012), Impact of gender on first eye cataract surgery and motor vehicle crash risk for older drivers. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 591–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2011.02751.x
Funding sources: This research has been funded by an Australian Research Council (ARC) Discovery grant. The ARC provided funding only for the project.
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2011 05:47AM EST
- Received 12 September 2011; accepted 24 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!