Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Fluids of the ocular surface: concepts, functions and physics
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 634–643, August 2012
How to Cite
Cher, I. (2012), Fluids of the ocular surface: concepts, functions and physics. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 634–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02758.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 FEB 2012 11:54AM EST
- Received 26 June 2011; accepted 10 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.