Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Medial rectus Botox injection with pterygium excision and autograft as a novel technique for management of recurrent pterygium
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 644–645, August 2012
How to Cite
Simon, S., Temlett, J., Chehade, M. and Selva, D. (2012), Medial rectus Botox injection with pterygium excision and autograft as a novel technique for management of recurrent pterygium. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 644–645. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02761.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 FEB 2012 11:56AM EST
- Received 11 July 2011; accepted 3 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!