Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Glaucoma in Timor-Leste: an unmet need in diagnosis and treatment
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 645–646, August 2012
How to Cite
Green, C. M., Ewe, Y. P. and Verma, N. (2012), Glaucoma in Timor-Leste: an unmet need in diagnosis and treatment. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 645–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02767.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 FEB 2012 12:05PM EST
- Received 24 November 2011; accepted 4 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.