Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Comparison of refractive outcomes using five devices for the assessment of preoperative corneal power
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 425–432, July 2012
How to Cite
Whang, W.-J., Byun, Y.-S. and Joo, C.-K. (2012), Comparison of refractive outcomes using five devices for the assessment of preoperative corneal power. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 425–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02777.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2012 07:17AM EST
- Received 3 October 2010; accepted 31 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.