Competing/conflicts of interest: Alon Harris is a consultant for Alcon; Allergan, Inc.; Merck & Co., Inc.; and Pfizer, Inc.
Impaired ocular blood flow regulation in patients with open-angle glaucoma and diabetes
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 697–705, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Shoshani, Y., Harris, A., Shoja, M. M., Arieli, Y., Ehrlich, R., Primus, S., Ciulla, T., Cantor, A., Wirostko, B. and Siesky, B. A. (2012), Impaired ocular blood flow regulation in patients with open-angle glaucoma and diabetes. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 697–705. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02778.x
Funding sources: Supported by an unrestricted grant from Research to Prevent Blindness and Pfizer Inc.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2012 07:18AM EST
- Received 30 June 2011; accepted 26 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.