Authors contributed equally to the manuscript and share first authorship.
Prevalence of signs and symptoms of ocular surface disease in individuals treated and not treated with glaucoma medication
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 675–681, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Ghosh, S., O'Hare, F., Lamoureux, E., Vajpayee, R. B. and Crowston, J. G. (2012), Prevalence of signs and symptoms of ocular surface disease in individuals treated and not treated with glaucoma medication. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 675–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02781.x
Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Funding sources: The Centre for Eye Research Australia receives Operational Infrastructure Support from the Victorian Government.
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2012 07:21AM EST
- Received 12 October 2011; accepted 2 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!