Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Proteomic analysis of ophthalmic disease
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 755–763, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Jay, N. L. and Gillies, M. (2012), Proteomic analysis of ophthalmic disease. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 755–763. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02788.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2012 07:28AM EST
- Received 1 February 2012; accepted 13 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!