Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Association between corneal biomechanical properties and optic nerve head morphology in newly diagnosed glaucoma patients
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 682–688, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Prata, T. S., Lima, V. C., Guedes, L. M., Biteli, L. G., Teixeira, S. H., de Moraes, C. G., Ritch, R. and Paranhos Jr, A. (2012), Association between corneal biomechanical properties and optic nerve head morphology in newly diagnosed glaucoma patients. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 682–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02790.x
Funding sources: Supported in part by the Jose Santos Research Fund of the New York Glaucoma Research Institute, New York, NY.
Presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology, Fort Lauderdale, FL, May, 2010.
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 09:39AM EST
- Received 12 April 2011; accepted 13 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.