Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Perspective: what does the term functional mean in the context of epiphora?
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 749–754, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Chan, W., Malhotra, R., Kakizaki, H., Leibovitch, I. and Selva, D. (2012), Perspective: what does the term functional mean in the context of epiphora?. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 749–754. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02791.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 09:39AM EST
- Received 9 May 2011; accepted 13 February 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Eight-flap anastomosis in external dacryocystorhinostomy, British Journal of Ophthalmology, 2015, 99, 11, 1527, , ,
- 2Lacrimal and nasal masquerades of congenital nasolacrimal duct obstructions: etiology, management, and outcomes, International Ophthalmology, 2015, 35, 6, 807, , , ,