Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Rates of visual field progression in distinct optic disc phenotypes
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 706–712, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Schor, K. S., De Moraes, C. G., Teng, C. C., Tello, C., Liebmann, J. M. and Ritch, R. (2012), Rates of visual field progression in distinct optic disc phenotypes. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 706–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02792.x
Funding sources: Supported by the Barbara S. & Benjamin N. Cardozo Foundation; Edith C. Blum Foundation.
Presented at the annual meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology, Fort Lauderdale, FL, May 2011.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 09:41AM EST
- Received 20 September 2011; accepted 26 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.