Competing/conflicts of interest: Dr Schultz serves as Chief Scientific Officer to Direct Contact LLC.
Treatment of corneal defects with delayed re-epithelization with a medical device/drug delivery system for epidermal growth factor
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 662–668, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Holland, S., Morck, D. and Schultz, C. (2012), Treatment of corneal defects with delayed re-epithelization with a medical device/drug delivery system for epidermal growth factor. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 662–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02795.x
Funding sources: Susquehanna Capital Management, North Reading, MA, USA.
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 09:42AM EST
- Received 25 October 2011; accepted 8 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.