Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Population-based study of presbyopia in Shahroud, Iran
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 863–868, December 2012
How to Cite
Hashemi, H., Khabazkhoob, M., Jafarzadehpur, E., Mehravaran, S., Emamian, M. H., Yekta, A., Shariati, M. and Fotouhi, A. (2012), Population-based study of presbyopia in Shahroud, Iran. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 863–868. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02799.x
Funding sources: This project was supported by Noor Ophthalmology Research Center, Shahroud University of Medical Sciences and Tehran University of Medical Sciences.
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 09:48AM EST
- Received 29 December 2011; accepted 2 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.