Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Familial retinal detachment associated with COL2A1 exon 2 and FZD4 mutations
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 476–483, July 2012
How to Cite
Edwards, T. L., Burt, B. O., Black, G. C., Perveen, R., Kearns, L. S., Staffieri, S. E., Toomes, C., Buttery, R. G. and Mackey, D. A. (2012), Familial retinal detachment associated with COL2A1 exon 2 and FZD4 mutations. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 476–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02804.x
Funding sources: Centre for Eye Research Australia (CERA) receives Operational Infrastructure Support from the Victorian Government. We are grateful of the support provided by Peggy and Leslie Cranbourne Foundation. DAM is a recipient of the Pfizer Australia Senior Research Fellowship.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2012 07:59AM EST
- Received 21 April 2011; accepted 6 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.