Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Quantitative evaluation of anterior chamber parameters using anterior segment optical coherence tomography in primary angle closure mechanisms
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 792–801, November 2012
How to Cite
Shabana, N., Aquino, M. C., See, J., Ce, Z., Tan, A. M., Nolan, W. P., Hitchings, R., Young, S. M., Loon, S. C., Sng, C. C., Wong, W. and Chew, P. T. (2012), Quantitative evaluation of anterior chamber parameters using anterior segment optical coherence tomography in primary angle closure mechanisms. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 792–801. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02805.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
The results of this study were presented in part at ARVO 2010, Fort Lauderdale.
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 03:35AM EST
- Received 17 May 2011; accepted 13 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.