Determination of anterior segment changes with Pentacam after phacoemulsification in eyes with primary angle-closure glaucoma
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 786–791, November 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, Q., Li, N.-y. and Zhong, X.-w. (2012), Determination of anterior segment changes with Pentacam after phacoemulsification in eyes with primary angle-closure glaucoma. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 786–791. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02806.x
Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 03:35AM EST
- Received 17 May 2011; accepted 13 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.