Conflicts of interest: Dr Paul Healey has previously received lecture fees, travel fees or reimbursements when speaking at the invitation of Heidelberg Engineering.
Correlation of structural retinal nerve fibre layer parameters and functional measures using Heidelberg Retinal Tomography and Spectralis spectral domain optical coherence tomography at different levels of glaucoma severity
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 802–812, November 2012
How to Cite
Leaney, J., Healey, P. R., Lee, M. and Graham, S. L. (2012), Correlation of structural retinal nerve fibre layer parameters and functional measures using Heidelberg Retinal Tomography and Spectralis spectral domain optical coherence tomography at different levels of glaucoma severity. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 802–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02807.x
Funding sources: Supported by a Hillcrest Foundation Research Grant.
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 03:39AM EST
- Received 8 September 2011; accepted 2 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.