Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Retropupillary iris claw intraocular lens for aphakia
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 849–854, December 2012
How to Cite
Hsing, Y. E. and Lee, G. A. (2012), Retropupillary iris claw intraocular lens for aphakia. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 849–854. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02808.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 03:39AM EST
- Received 4 October 2011; accepted 4 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.