Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Accuracy of intraocular lens power calculations in eyes with axial length <22.00 mm
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 855–862, December 2012
How to Cite
Day, A. C., Foster, P. J. and Stevens, J. D. (2012), Accuracy of intraocular lens power calculations in eyes with axial length <22.00 mm. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 855–862. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02810.x
Funding sources: Funding for this project was provided by The RD Crusaders Charitable Trust (via Fight for Sight, London; grant reference 1956). Dr Day and Prof Foster acknowledge a proportion of their financial support from the Department of Health through the award made by the National Institute for Health Research for The NIHR Biomedical Research Centre at Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and UCL Institute of Ophthalmology.
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 03:46AM EST
- Received 7 October 2011; accepted 4 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.