Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Is primary open-angle glaucoma part of a generalized sensory neurodegeneration? A review of the evidence
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 895–905, December 2012
How to Cite
O'Hare, F., Rance, G., McKendrick, A. M. and Crowston, J. G. (2012), Is primary open-angle glaucoma part of a generalized sensory neurodegeneration? A review of the evidence. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 895–905. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02812.x
Funding sources: Funding support to the researchers is provided by the Wagstaff Research Fellowship in Otolaryngology and the HEARing CRC (established and supported under the Australian Government's Cooperative Research Centres Program) (to GR); the Ophthalmic Research Institute of Australia and Glaucoma Australia (to FO); the National Health and Medical Research Council Centre #590230 (to FO); and the ARC Future Fellowship # ARC FT0990930 (to AMM). CERA receives operational support from the Victorian government.
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 03:46AM EST
- Received 27 October 2011; accepted 23 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.