Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Incidence of visual impairment due to cataract, diabetic retinopathy and trachoma in indigenous Australians within central Australia: the Central Australian Ocular Health Study
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 50–55, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Landers, J., Henderson, T. and Craig, J. E. (2013), Incidence of visual impairment due to cataract, diabetic retinopathy and trachoma in indigenous Australians within central Australia: the Central Australian Ocular Health Study. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 50–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02817.x
Funding sources: Partial equipment grants for the study were received from Ophthalmic Research Institute of Australia: B & L Lowe Grant and NH&MRC: Centre for Clinical Research Excellence.
Performed at the Department of Ophthalmology, Alice Springs Hospital, Alice Springs, Northern Territory.
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 03:50AM EST
- Received 3 January 2012; accepted 17 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.