Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Characterization of lacrimal sac histology: an immunohistochemical study
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 869–873, December 2012
How to Cite
Gupta, A., Prabhakaran, V. C., Dodd, T. and Selva, D. (2012), Characterization of lacrimal sac histology: an immunohistochemical study. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 869–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02818.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 03:52AM EST
- Received 5 January 2012; accepted 18 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.