Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Ocular toxoplasmosis I: parasitology, epidemiology and public health
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 82–94, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Furtado, J. M., Winthrop, K. L., Butler, N. J. and Smith, J. R. (2013), Ocular toxoplasmosis I: parasitology, epidemiology and public health. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 82–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02821.x
Funding sources: Supported in part by Research to Prevent Blindness (unrestricted grant to Casey Eye Institute), and the Schnitzer Novack Foundation.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 04:01AM EST
- Received 8 February 2012; accepted 17 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!