Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Patient satisfaction with topical ocular hypotensives
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 27–35, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Kerr, N. M., Patel, H. Y., Chew, S. S., Ali, N. Q., Eady, E. K. and Danesh-Meyer, H. V. (2013), Patient satisfaction with topical ocular hypotensives. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 27–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02823.x
Funding sources: This study was funded by an unrestricted grant from Alcon Laboratories.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 04:01AM EST
- Received 3 April 2012; accepted 12 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.