Conflict/competing interest: None declared.
Laser photocoagulation for diabetic macular oedema in the era of anti-vascular endothelial growth factor therapy: is there a role?
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 535–536, August 2012
How to Cite
Kwan, A. S. (2012), Laser photocoagulation for diabetic macular oedema in the era of anti-vascular endothelial growth factor therapy: is there a role?. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 535–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02827.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.