Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Elastic hysteresis in human eyes is an age-dependent value
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 6–11, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Ishii, K., Saito, K., Kameda, T. and Oshika, T. (2013), Elastic hysteresis in human eyes is an age-dependent value. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 6–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02830.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Received 11 July 2011; accepted 19 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!