Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Trabeculectomy: the limitations for registrar training
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 135–139, March 2013
How to Cite
Sun, L. L. and Lee, G. A. (2013), Trabeculectomy: the limitations for registrar training. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 135–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02831.x
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2012 10:34AM EST
- Received 4 November 2011; accepted 10 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.