Presented at the Pfizer Ophthalmology Forum, July 2011, Melbourne, Australia; and Australian Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (AUSCRS) conference, November 2011, Canberra, Australia.
Letter to the Editor
Treatment of negative dysphotopsia with unique sulcus lens
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 829–830, November 2012
How to Cite
Zeldovich, A. (2012), Treatment of negative dysphotopsia with unique sulcus lens. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 40: 829–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2012.02833.x
Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2012 10:36AM EST
- Received 11 December 2011; accepted 2 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.